- 200g green beans
- 25g unsalted butter
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 25g sweetened condensed milk
- 180g sugar
- 50g wheat flour
- 70g tapioca starch
- 2.5 ml vanilla extract = (1/2 teaspoon vanilla)
- 160 ml whipping cream
- Soak 200g green beans in the water approximately 4-5 hours then wash them.
- Put the green beans into a pot and pour a moderate amount of water in it to cook the green beans as the image below. While cooking, it will appear scums on surface, therefore, you can use a ladle to take those scums out of the pot.
- Use microwave to melt 25g unsalted butter.
- Put cooked green beans into a bowl and use a hand blender to grind them. Next add 20 ml coconut milk, 25g sweetened condensed milk and 180g sugar to the green bean part. Then blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Then add 160 ml whipping cream in, stir well, then blend the mixture one more time.
- Filter all the mixture through a sifter in a bowl.
- Next prepare a bakeware and use a basting brush to spread a layer of cooking oil inside the bakeware. Then pour all the mixture into the bakeware. (*Note: when poured all the mixture in the bakeware, you remember to use hand to raise the bakeware and then drop it slightly to have no bubbles inside the cake).
- Finally, you only need to put our product into oven and bake it within 50-60 minutes with temperature of 150°C (320°F).
So, we have just finished a delicious and nutritious dish. It is very soft and has a extremely attractive flavor.
Wish you success!